putujuće izložbe, stand, izdanja/ exhibition tour, stand, editions
1. crack festival – akc forte prenestino/ rome, it: 21/5-28/6/2015.
2. zadruga praksa/ pula, hr: 15/8 -23/8/2015.
fb ~ https://komikaze.hr/wiki/komikaze-zadruga-praksa-pula/:
3. kino šiška – mesto žensk festival/ ljubljana, slo: 29/9 -19/10/2015.
4. oficina arara/ porto: 29/4 – 29/5/2016.
5. le garage l./ forcalquier, fr: 6/5 – 20/6/2016.
6. akc nigdjezemska, zadar, hr: 29/07 – 02/08/2016.
7. altcom comic festival, malmo, swe: 30/07–31/07.2016.
8. salon stripa/ novi sad, rs: 10/09/2016.
9. design district festival / komikaze soba
10. zapp! festival / pescara, it: 3/5 – 5/5/2019.
11. noise mobility festival: 8/6-9/6/2019.
12. ohoho festival / akc medika, zagreb: 20/6-25/6/2019.
13. dobra vaga – tinta strip festival/ ljubljana, slo: 7.10.-7.11.2020.
Femicomix project includes 34 female comic artists and is an attempt to underline the strength and potential of female author expression in the field of contemporary comic with a focus to present smaller selection of authors. Selection is made from the komikaze edited issues (print and web).
FEMALE COMICS do not exist in the aesthetic sense. Komikaze are dedicated to the affirmation of independent original comics and the artist original vision. The public perception is that women are not interested in comics. However, there are more and more women creating comics. We consider it important to recognize, define and affirm this scene which is secretive by its nature. One of the missions of the Komikaze programme is an affirmation of female comic artists. Some of them were first published in Komikaze and the network itself was on several occasions recognized as “female” because of its female protagonists. Komikaze editions, which will soon mark its 18th anniversary, have featured more than 80 female artists.
ORIGINAL COMICS balances between comics, street art, action, abstraction and experiment. Its roots derive from animated and experimental film, contemporary literature, music alternatives, graphics and DIY culture. This border position has a goal to develop comics language and to question its limitations. Comics today are a medium which is sovereign when talking about all human dimensions. It asks questions and is searching for new answers. Original comics are comics in which each artist finds an answer to the question what comics are. (Ivana Armanini)
THE FUTURE OF COMICS IS IN THE HANDS OF THE FEMALE AUTHORS!
femicomix authors: nina bunjevac/ canada; amandine meyer/ france; amanda baeza/ portugal; bojana bogavac/ monte negro; ivana pipal/ croatia; petra brnardić/ croatia; petra balekić/ croatia; ena jurov/ croatia; dunja janković/ croatia; lina rica/ croatia; nele broenner/ germany; neja tomšič/ slovenia; petra varl/ slovenia; katie woznicki/ usa-serbia; agneizska piksa/ poland; anna ehrlemark/ sweden-serbia; ivana armanini/ croatia; juliette bensimon/ belgium; agata lučić/ croatia; ana kovačić/ croatia; hana tintor/ croatia; klara rusjan – klarxy/ croatia; marta tuta/ croatia; marie vermont/ austria; sofia serebriakova/ russian; stepanka jislova/ czech republic; tea jurišić/ croatia; tifani rubi/ croatia; muriel bellini/ italy; biki pix/ serbia; nora mesaroš/ serbija – germany; maite grandjouan/ france; serena schinaia/ italy; sonja vulpes/ slovenia.
FEMICOMIX MAP (CATALOGUE) / FEMICOMIX MURAL